Wednesday, September 17, 2008

People Suck Sometimes.

So I was texting my little bro tonight asking him about school and life and he told me that someone stole his ipod. This is the 2nd time this has happened to him this year! The first time it was his new ipod nano he got for christmas at our sketch high school which explains a lot. This time, it was up at BYU-Idaho and it was his new ipod touch! I was so shocked to hear this. First of all, you're living by the honor code and I'm pretty sure "no stealing" is on that list. Second of all, how would you feel if someone stole your new ipod at a school you thought no one would? I would be so angry and come on. There are enough people that steal and do bad things in the first place so why make BYU-Idaho another place that people can't trust each other...pathetic if you ask me. If anyone ever stole either one of my ipods, I WILL find you and get my revenge. Such is life these days.

No comments: